We have two indoor tennis courts avaliable for hire tennis:
Tennis is one sport that anyone of any age, fitness level, ability or gender can play anytime of the year, and playing indoor at Marion Leisure and Fitness Centre you don’t even have to worry about the weather.
Here are our favourite reasons to play tennis:
- Tennis is a non-contact sport
- Tennis is a great way to meet new people
- You can start playing tennis at any age, tennis is the ideal physical activity for anyone aged 3 years upwards
- Tennis has identifiable social, mental and physical benefits
- Tennis gets your heart pumping and your legs moving
- Tennis is a stress buster, what better way to release tension than smashing a few balls
- Tennis will get you fit and support weight loss
- Tennis is a sport the whole family can play together
- It’s fun!
- Tennis equipment requirements are minimal
- Compared to other sports, tennis is a low cost activity
- Tennis is for life
Badminton is often described as the most social of the sports. Players simply get together, have a hit, and enjoy a coffee and a catch-up with their badminton buddies. Our social badminton times are open to all, and you will be made very welcome. Alternatively, you can book a court individually to play with friends.
- Monday 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Friday 10.30am - 12.30pm
The latest edition to the stadiums at Marion, are 3 new basketball courts. Glass backboards with sprung rings on an air-thrust sprung floor make the perfect venue for basketball competitions. Courts are available for hire to run compeitions, for an extra training or casual shots.