YMCA Gymnastics (6 months to 5 years of age)
FREE Come N Try
YMCA Marion Leisure and Fitness offers a free session to any children (6 months to 5 years of age) interested in enrolling in one of our gymnastics programs, so you can 'come and try' the class before you sign up!
It's a great way to see how our sessions are structured before making any decisions and out qualified coaches can ensure you are booked in to the most appropriate class level to guarantee the most enjoyable experience and individual progress.
Please inquire about booking a Come n Try session with us on 08 8294 6488
Please note bookings are subject to availability.
Kiddygym is a semi-structured play based session which promotes the development of fine and gross motor skills through a variety of activities, including running, jumping, rolling, swinging, climbing, dancing and singing.
Kiddygym is suitable for all pre-school aged children, 0-5 years and is held at the YMCA Marion Leisure and Fitness Centre at the following times:
9.30am - 10.30am
Mini-Gym is a structured introduction to gymnastics class specifically designed for 3 1/2-5 year olds. Gymnasts develop strength, balance, flexibility, co-ordination and posture, while learning fundamental gymnastics skills in a mixed gender small group setting. Apparatus include floor, vault, uneven bars, parallel bars, trampoline, rings, pommel horse & beams.
Mini gym classes are scheduled for the following times:
Tuesday & Thursday
9.30am - 10.30am or 10.30am - 11.30am
9.30am - 10.30am or 10.30am - 11.30am or 11.30am - 12.30pm
Look after yourself while we look after the kids!
The Play Club service at YMCA Marion Leisure and Fitness Centre provides your children with a safe and caring environment, whilst you as the parent can get active, whether it be in a group fitness class, the gym, a netball games. All morning classes, group fitness classes, and netball games match up with the Play Club session times.
This is a free service for our Centre full access members
- Feel free to bring a bottle for your child. Nappies and a spare change of clothes should also be provided as required.
- Please ensure that your child comes to the YMCA with a clean nappy as staff do change nappies if needed.
- Please label all possessions clearly, with your child's name. Please consider bringing a stroller for your child if under two years old.
- The carer or parent must remain within the YMCA, while children are in the Play Club.
- All children must be signed in at the time of arrival and out by the same person. Please make it clear where you will be located in the centre.
- Please refrain from bringing your child to the YMCA if they are sick or have been unwell.
- Staff will notify you immediately if there is any problem with your child.
- Please also note that the YMCA Play Club aims to be a nut free zone, so please do not bring any nut products to the YMCA.